CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Our Latest Adventures


Well, my mother reminded me that I haven't updated this in awhile and that was good because I tend to forget all about it and end up apologizing to everyone months later for not letting you all know what's going on in our lives. [how was that for a run on sentence!!:) ]


First off, Jonathan was invited to his first birthday party for a friend from Mother's Day Out. We went to Kangaroo Bob's (an indoor inflatable/jumping playground area) and he had a Great time. The birthday boy was crying at the beginning and the next thing I knew J.T. was walking around with him, holding his hand and telling him it was going to be okay. That's my boy!!


My Mother, Father, Jonathan and I all put together a new swing set for my mother's house and J.T. loves it! He spends a lot of time there b/c my mother helps me out immensely with watching him while I work and he calls the new swingset 'Grammy's special, special playground'!

We had my mother's birthday party there and combined it with a 40th anniversary of owning the house. Everyone came over and we looked at old pictures and slides and just had a great time being together! Boy, talk about some 80's hair and I have to say that my 2 brothers definitely looked a little like a band member for the flock of seagulls! hahahaha


Other than that J.T. and I went to "All Aboard Days" in Kennesaw and spent a few hours riding trains, trains and more trains. We went to the local train museum and saw 'The General'. That's a locomotive that was in comission during the civil war and now resides there in the museum. Man, that train is huge and J.T. just loved it. He got a Thomas the tank engine painted on his arm and we saw 4 actual trains go through the center of town. Speaking of the center of town, My mother, J.T. and I have found a new favorite mexican restaurant right in downtown Kennesaw. We can sit outside on the patio and about 60 feet from the railroad tracks. Jonathan spends the entire time looking for trains! I think the boy has an obsession!!!


Well, that's all I can think of right now. I'll post more later when new things happen!


We love you all,

Sharona and Jonathan

0 comments: