CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

At Last . . . the TROPHY is here!!!

Well, he started out in full Beckham mode complete with the "cool" leg curl ball throw!
Then about halfway through the game he started losing interest. Doesn't that face just scream "I'm over this soccer stuff, bring on the stinkin' trophy already"?!?!

Here we have pizza and AHA, see what's on the table behind us . . .

EUREKA!!! We now have accomplished what we have worked 8 weeks for! (a little metal man on top of a small wooden box) I am happiest about that HUGE smile, how awesome is that?!?!
I'm getting ready for the college sporting offers to start rolling in . . . . am I getting a little too ahead of myself?? isn't 4 year old soccer where Beckham started out??

1 comments:

pam said...

I love the pictures!