CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pioneer Woman website (click here to go visit!)

Okay, I've been forced to come clean about something! The picture of the apple dumplings is not mine.

I know, a moment of pause for all of you to consider the fact that something I baked wasn't good enough for a picture so I had to 'borrow' one from somebody else!? haha
The truth is that I am just slack and never thought to take a picture before destroying it with a very dedicated fork to mouth hand gesture!!

Well, with that being said I have to tell you about this website. It's totally awesome and I encourage all of you to go check it out. The recipes are totally awesome and the laughs are just an added bonus! Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Troye said...

Aha!
I'm in love with Ree as well.
Have you read her black heels to tractor wheels story?

Sharona said...

No, but I will!!