CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 08, 2008

JT's First Soccer Game!

Who's the crazy soccer player?????!!!!!!
Jonathan had his first soccer game this past Saturday. I'm so proud, my little boy is growing up.
When his coach asked for a volunteer to play goalie, Jonathan stuck his hand up and was picked.
Keep in mind that Jonathan has absolutely no idea what a goalie is or what he does!!
He does look pretty tough after 5 minutes of instruction though doesn't he??!!


I hope he is going to learn to be a little bit more masculine by doing this sport. Here he is (my little precious darling) applauding for the other team scoring a goal!! (isn't that just too cute?!)
I have to be honest and say that while you are looking at these next two pictures that my son actually only played in the game for about 3 minutes before running off the field in a temper tantrum.

He (number 3 there in the middle) was happy as long as he could chase the ball with the option of kicking it but as soon as another child "stole" the ball away from him he was VERY upset!!!


Needless to say we are hoping for better results at next weekends game.

They did decide on a name for their team however:

KUNG FU PANDAS!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Troye said...

Too cute. Oh how I remember the days of the tantrums because "he took the ball away from me."