CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Our Fabulous Beach Gustave Free Getaway!!

Li'ly libbered land lubbers, Beware there be Pirates afoot!!!





~~ How beautiful ~~



It's a hard job being the lone carrier of such beachly burdens!


Feelin' a little crabby . . . okay, bad pun I know!


Apparently you have to run away from the waves . . .


and then scream at them for scaring you!!!




He kind of developed his own technique on the putt putt course . . .




Which eventually earned him more than one Hole in one!!!


Okay everybody watch out, the great green snorkeler may show up at a pool near you!!


Part of the Berlin wall at a museum down there. Feeling very grateful that we live in a country where we can worship HIM without fear of persecution!!!





Nothing comes between a boy and his Grammy!!



How did I get such a handsome young boy sitting on my lap????




Do you see God's image talking in the clouds? Notice the nice calm seas and remember that there's something a'brewin . . .




Here comes Gustave!!!



The beach has been closed and the winds and water have gone crazy!!!

For anyone who is interested may I say that I think I may have a problem. I think I may be slightly addicted to the weather channel. We (and of course by we I mean "me") may have turned off the weather channel once or twice while we were down there.



(are there 12 step programs for "weatherchannel addicts anonymous"??????)












0 comments: