CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TAKE TIME TO REMEMBER TODAY!!!


Hi everyone, I just wanted to put this up here so hopefully anyone who reads it will take a pause and remember what this county went through 7 years ago today. I cannot speak for each of you but I know personally it is a day I will never be able to put from my mind. There was so much tragedy in this one day that I hope God will give us the opportunity to learn from it to never let it happen again. I am so proud of our country and what we have managed to accomplish that I implore each of you to put your political views aside and just take a few moments today to talk with God and just remember . . .



September 11th, 2001

8:45 am American Airlines Flight 11 crashes into the North Tower 92 people on board

9:03 am United Airlines Flight 175 crashes into the South Tower 65 people on board

9:43 am American Airlines Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon in Washington 64 people on board

10:05 am the South Tower falls

10:13 am United Airlines Flight 93 crashes into a field in Somerset, Penn. 40 people on board

10:28 am the North Tower falls



2,976 people died that day

Please pray for their friends, their family and our country

0 comments: